Image Radio Lab Cogitation #2: A conversation on pandemics and contagion with host Tarek Elhaik, Associate Professor of Anthropology at UC Davis, and Frédéric Keck, director of the Laboratory for Social Anthropology at EHESS, Paris.
CapRadio has published an excellent list of resources to help Californians affected by COVID-19. Read it here.
- A 3D tour of Keith Haring | Jean-Michel Basqiuat: Crossing Lines is available at the National Gallery of Victoria.
- A video tour of the Van Gogh Museum is up. Plus, there is an online collection of works in the museum.
- Ten online exhibits, including Abstracción en Colombia (Abstraction in Colombia), are available at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Bogotá.
- The Georgia O'Keeffe Museum has an extensive collection of works online.
- Here in Davis, Stephanie Taylor's "Comunidad" project honoring community and cultural leaders during the COVID-19 pandemic is up on the International House website.
- YoloArts is offering video tours of Tomás Montoya and Melissa Uroff's studios.
- Professor Robin Hill's recent exhibition, Critical Matters 2.0, was at Jay Jay Gallery in February and March and is now available to view online.
- Not all art is in galleries. For those missing book art, Urgency Reader 2 was published in April 2020 from an open call in response to COVID-19.
- a fun bonus: the creepiest objects in curators' collections!